Vivos is an oral appliance that is capable of treating patients with Obstructive Sleep Apnea disorder. It is the world’s leading oral appliance for Sleep Apnea Treatment. Vivos is known to have treated 40,000 patients worldwide. The Dentist San Jose, Dr. Aida Galan now uses Vivos, a highly efficient product, to enhance the results of treating her patients who suffer from mild to moderate levels of sleep apnea.
How do patients develop Sleep Apnea?
Patients develop the sleep disorder as the upper airway path to the lungs get obstructed. The causes of sleep apnea are mainly obesity, the structural difference in the anatomy of the mouth, nasal malfunctions, etc. As patients develop sleep apnea, they will begin to experience interrupted sleep patterns preventing them from having a sound sleep at night. Patients would start to feel that they were awake almost throughout the night.
How can Vivos solve this problem?
Vivos works by increasing the arch of the upper jaw allowing easy passage of air into the body. It is estimated that 91% of the patients who have used Vivos says that they have been experiencing improved and sound sleep.
Vivos can be now customized for patient comfort and even available for those who wear dentures and crowns. The appliance is engineered with upper and lower plates that will rest on the teeth. It is developed to provide comfort while the patient wears it. A hinge-like structure is built allowing the dental plates to move up and down like how the jaws of the mouth function.
What are the benefits of this new technology?
To start off, it will help patients achieve the sleep they require without the need of using expensive and uncomfortable tools. Vivos is user-friendly. Read to understand the benefits of Vivos.
- 91% of patients reported improvement in sleep quality while wearing Vivos Appliances.
- The device is compact and user-friendly.
- Its unique SMH BFlex technology provides unparalleled comfort.
- Its smooth finish will not cause any trouble or discomfort while wearing them.
- Patients can talk and open/close their mouths and lips while wearing their devices.
- It is customized using the highest quality acrylic
- Increases oxygen levels in the blood and brain.
- Patients would feel fresh in the morning.
- Reduces snoring.
Galan DNTL has the best dentists who help you understand more about the challenges and solutions of Obstructive Sleep Apnea. Call us at (408) 377-8200 or schedule an online appointment to visit the Dentist in San Jose, CA.